The Client Leadership team is passionate about integration. They are pivotal in bringing together and shaping all digital elements of customer journey. This extends Strategy, Advertising, Paid Media, SEO and Content as well as UX and Design. As a member of the Client Leadership team you will champion the integration of these service lines under RocketMill’s planning framework, Total Performance.
As an integral member of the Client Leadership team you will manage the delivery of client projects and campaigns.
To succeed in this role, you will have a well-rounded digital marketing skillset with an appreciation of all the services RocketMill offer.
The role covers briefings, internal and external communication and reporting. To work successfully across these areas, you will need to be highly organised, an excellent communicator, and have the ability to identify and resolve challenges to delivery.
You will personally be responsible for delivering a set of campaigns.
- Brief internal teams
- Establish an integrated roadmap of activity
- Maintain client status sheets
- Ensure quality of RocketMill outputs and alignment to client briefs and strategy
- Ensure teams work to a pre-defined communication and delivery cadence
- Project manage the account
- Build strong relationships with day-to-day client contacts
- Contribute to marketing collateral
- Support Account Director and Client Partner in client maintenance and growth
- Previous agency experience or equivalent marketing client-side experience
- A well-rounded digital marketing skillset with a basic understanding of all channels
- Experience of managing a portfolio of accounts
- Able to demonstrate first-class account management skills
- Excellent communicator, internally and externally
- Excellent multi-tasker who can deliver in a fast-paced and vibrant environment
- Be a positive person who will pollinate energy across the team and the agency
- Experience of working on new business proposals and pitches
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Understanding of billing, resourcing and pipeline platforms and processes
The Interview Process
- Mood music – initial call or coffee
- Getting serious – first interview and competency test
- The finale – an interview with a senior member of the team
- The job’s yours!