uplift in organic sessions YoY
increase in organic conversions YoY
increase in organic revenue YoY
As long-standing strategic partners, OneFamily tasked us with ensuring they were effectively evolving their SEO strategy, particularly in line with search engine algorithm updates.
How we did it
- Using insight and intelligence built up over many years of partnership, our SEO team were able to identify several opportunities for OneFamily to improve their performance in an ever changing organic search landscape.
- The first step was to analyse how well OneFamily’s website was performing in light of recent Google algorithm updates, including the Page Experience update. Our audit included error detection and monitoring to ensure that any new changes proposed complimented existing optimisation initiatives.
- Following this we conducted keyword gap analysis to ensure existing content was meeting searcher demand and identify opportunities for new content development. This, along with click-through rate analysis, informed refreshed keyword mapping and a thorough Keep, Revise, Delete content audit.
- The insights from this activity were then used to produce a new content strategy. The strategy outlined how OneFamily’s copywriting team should adapt their approach to producing content and ensure that the editorial they were producing was highly relevant to their audience’s interests and needs.
- The result was that OneFamily significantly improved their SEO performance, increasing revenue by 70% year on year, and were ahead of the competition in responding to search engine algorithm changes. The work also meant they developed a future-proofed website and content strategy to deliver against their business goals.
Between August 2020 and July 2021 OneFamily saw
- +97.5% uplift in organic sessions YoY
- +41.9% increase in organic conversions YoY
- +70% increase in organic revenue YoY