As a Creative Producer, you are the engine that drives the Creative team. As a solutions focussed individual, your role is to ensure the team has everything it needs to create brilliant and beautiful work; on time, on budget and to the highest standards. This will include supporting the teams with having the right resource at the right time and liaising with freelancers and 3rd party production partners.
You will be a problem solver, with an understanding of different creative production options and their cost, time and quality implications.
You will be a clear communicator; glueing the different parts of the business together, whilst managing client’s expectations.
You will be passionate about great creative work and how bringing the right messaging, visuals, audio etc. together can create a strong emotional response.
The key responsibilities of the Creative Producer include:
- Project Management of creative projects, including forming and enforcing timelines, deliverables lists and scopes.
- Trafficking communications in and out of the team
- Management of freelance talent
- Quality Assurance across the team
- Sourcing of voice overs and stock (imagery, footage, music etc.)
- Coordinating production processes such as Clearcast, Peach
- Ownership and implementation of the correct systems and processes to make the team thrive.
- Facilitator of Creative Optimisation testing process. Coordinating Media, Creative and Client Leadership teams from hypothesising to delivery on a monthly basis.
- Involvement in Creative ideation and production within the team
- Supporting with agency documents, such as pitch decks and award entries, to ensure the creative representation of the agency is immaculate
- Assisting with product growth and innovation within the Creative Team.
- Experience in operations/production/project management
- Experience working on creative campaigns
- A creative eye, capable in assessing creative assets, with the wider client/business context.
- An understanding of the relevant formats and channels used for advertising
- Fantastic communication and organisational skills
- The ability to remain calm and stoic under pressure
- Knowledge of creative processes and systems
- A solid grasp of modern marketing, including competency in subjects such as Data, Media, SEO, UX, and Strategy
- Effective time management to ensure the smooth running of simultaneous projects.
- Relevant agency experience
- Experience working in multi-disciplinary teams on integrated campaigns
- Experience creating content for social
- An understanding of the Adobe Creative Suite, including:Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere.
- Access to a network of freelance talent
The Interview Process
- Mood music – initial call or coffee
- Getting serious – first interview and competency test
- The finale – an interview with a senior member of the team
- The job’s yours!