Last month, we looked at how to link your Adwords to your Analytics so you can see all your Adwords data in your Google Analytics account. It’s good practice to reciprocate this by importing your Analytics data into your Adwords account. To achieve this, follow the step by step guide below:
1. Firstly, click the“My Account” tab
2. In the drop down box, click “Linked Accounts”
3. Next, select the “View Details” option under the Google Analytics tab
4. Your Google Analytics account should appear (if you have followed my previous blog)
5. Following this, click the drop down box beside your Google Analytics account
6. As mentioned in my last blog, we have two Analytics accounts; one that collects all data and one that excludes ourselves. All you need to do is click the Add button.
7. Once you have clicked the add button, you’ll see it has moved over to the right hand side.
8. Then click Save
9. A box will appear asking you to enable your Analytics column. Click the ‘Yes, I understand” button.
10. Congratulations, you have now linked your (Adwords to your Analytics and your) Analytics to your Adwords account.