If you want the best from your Adwords pay per click campaign and who doesn’t, then lets look at some helpful dos and don’ts. Firstly, put yourself in your customer’s position.
- Can you identify what it is that your customer would respond to in your ad text?
- Make sure your message is clear and strong for instance “Book today” or “Order now”.
- What can you do to make you stand out from your competitors? Do something different to your competitors.
- Make sure you use your keywords in the text of your ad.
- Do you have a unique selling point? If not then find one and then make sure to use it in your ad text.
- Don’t be vague with the language you use be direct and specific. Make sure your user will land on relevant pages.
- Put as much detail as possible but be clear and precise and also concise.
- Get to the point!!!! Don’t forget to put a contact number on every page and maybe try putting in the prices also.