Here's what we need
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000, negotiable depending on experience
As Marketing Analytics Manager, reporting to our Marketing Analytics Lead, you will ensure RocketMill delivers exceptional campaign performance by applying data and technology.
Leveraging expertise with a range of analytics tools, and a creative approach to analysis, your goal as a Marketing Analytics Manager will be to deliver initiatives that provide valuable insight to our internal teams and clients ensuring effective use of data.
- Deliver measurement planning solutions that provide our clients clarity and transparency around performance KPIs.
- Deliver robust measurement audits and implementation, enabling our clients to measure performance KPIs accurately and robustly.
- Deliver intuitive BI dashboards to our clients that provide a single source of truth for our clients to measure KPI performance.
- Deliver meaningful, actionable, and valuable insight to our clients and teams.
- Consistently identify and propose opportunities to use data and analytics effectively on behalf of our clients.
- Provide mentorship, inspiration, and support to our Marketing Analytics Executives.
- Maintain a high quality of service for clients, and own responsibility for the work assigned to you by the Marketing Analytics Lead.
- Support the wider team in developing your work into case studies to showcase exceptional, award-worthy work.
- Prioritise your own time to ensure your skills are applied to best serve the needs of your clients.
The successful candidate will have significant experience working in analytical roles and demonstrate a comprehensive knowledge of the marketing industry. They will be familiar with a wide range of tactics and technology commonly deployed by marketing teams and will use this knowledge to strategically identify and prioritise analytical opportunities.
The candidate will have advanced analytical, technical, and mathematical skills, enabling them to identify appropriate opportunities and execute analysis with a statistically robust approach.
The ability to communicate effectively to a range of stakeholders with varying technical capabilities will be essential to success in the role.
The ideal candidate will recognise the pivotal role data plays in modern business and will take pride and joy in keeping their abilities at the forefront of the industry. As a small team, the most important requirement of all is to get stuck in and make your mark – to benefit your clients, agency, and career.
- Ability to identify novel and appropriate uses of analytics to the benefit of our clients.
- Ability to inspire and mentor the teams Marketing Analytics Executives.
- Advanced analytical capabilities and a commercial mindset.
- Ability to deliver analytics solutions for full-service marketing campaigns.
- Excellent technical implementation capabilities across a range of marketing analytics technologies (e.g. Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager).
- Deep understanding of our business, the markets we serve, and our customers.
- Accountability, drive, intelligence, and passion.
- Ability to articulate analysis and opportunities in ways that make sense to others.
- Excellent collaboration and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Excellent communication with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Confident and articulate presentation skills.
- A positive person that adds energy to our team
The Interview Process
- Introduction – initial call
- Getting serious – first interview and competency test
- The finale – an interview with a senior member of the team
- The job’s yours!