Here's what we need
Salary: £65000 - £80,000, negotiable depending on experience
The biggest organisational units of our agency are Client Villages.
As Managing Partner, you are the most senior figure in your respective Client Village.
This role requires leadership and operational stewardship to direct your team, clients and agency partners to achieve successful outcomes for all parties.
You will also be a key part of our senior leadership team (SLT), requiring you to work in a collaborative fashion to improve the agency.
You will be expected to uphold our philosophy, People First, and execute our strategy, Total Performance. Your accountability will therefore broadly fall across three areas:
- Retaining and growing your people
- Retaining and growing your clients
- Meeting your business plans
Your key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- To report directly to our Chief Client Officer (CCO). Material changes to your client village around people, clients and revenue need to be collaborated on with our CCO
- Developing and forecasting business plans for your Client Village
- Delivering the agreed business plan revenue targets
- Leading your client village to create a culture that upholds our philosophy and means your team are happy at work
- Line management of select senior team members, assisting their personal development, benchmarking their performance and then improving it
- Recruiting staff to your client village in accordance with our processes and desire to create a truly inclusive culture
- Reporting your Client Village’s performance across people, clients and revenue to the SLT along with any insights, actions or help needed
- Being directly responsible for owning a selection of client campaigns, in the same way as a Client Partner
- To deliver organic growth from your clients via pursuing a full service adoption from them
- Partner with Business Development in qualifying, validating and developing new business opportunities
- To work closely with our CCO to implement action plans to improve our client happiness and retention rates from their client review programme
- To work closely with our Operations Director to adhere to and improve centralised systems, processes and production.
- To contribute towards service line innovations via observing what our clients need and where the market is heading.
The Interview Process
- Introduction – initial call or coffee
- Getting serious – first interview and competency test
- The finale – an interview with a member of the leadership team
- The job’s yours!