Here's what we need Salary: £25,000-40,000, negotiable depending on experience
We are looking for a Digital Designer to join the team in our Brighton office.
As a Digital Designer within our Creative team, you will be responsible for helping the agency problem solve for our clients, driven by a people-first approach to create award-winning experiences which benefit client and consumer alike.
Being a growing agency, you’ll need to understand the mentality and temperament required to deliver excellent quality work under pressure within a bustling agency environment. You’ll be an ambassador of the Creative team vision and others in the agency should feel confident you can provide industry insight and deliver what is asked in an authoritative and trustworthy manner.
- 3+ years design experience
- Proficiency in front-end coding (HTML, CSS, JS)
- Ability to wireframe and design to see concepts through to a finalised asset
- Driven by a passion to create delightful digital experiences
- Effective at time management to enable managing multiple projects simultaneously and successfully
- Relevant agency experience
- Experience working in multi-disciplinary teams on integrated campaigns
- Knowledge of organic search optimisation and mark-up best practice
Head of User Experience
- Receiving, interrogating and completing briefs from Creative Directors, and our Strategy & Planning team
- Exuding a passion for your work, championing your team’s skills and value within the agency
- Working collaboratively with the other disciplines within the Creative team to complete briefs on time, to a high standard
- Maintaining a competitive advantage over other agencies by staying abreast of what good looks like in our industry, and innovating in all areas of your work
The successful candidate
The successful candidate will have a drive to push boundaries in generating great experiences, going beyond functional landing pages and into the realm of delightful journeys. We’re looking for a candidate who may be a few years into their career with a drive and want to explore digital, or somebody more experienced who is ready to hit the ground running. You’ll champion user experience through diligence in every aspect of your work, producing wireframes to communicate ideas effectively while having an eye for quality design and not being afraid to execute a piece into code.
You will have a broad range of skills with crafting a digital experience being at the heart, being capable of delivering inspiring design work over the multitude of Creative disciplines.
The interview process
We’ll kick off with a coffee or telephone interview to assess your suitability for the role.
If we think you’re a good fit, we’ll invite you for an interview at our office.
If we like what you’ve got to say, we will follow with a competency test.
The final stage is an interview with other senior members of our team.