Here's what we need Salary: £55,000-70,000, negotiable depending on experience
Our Client Partners plays a pivotal role in the agency leading the client relationship strategically and commercially.
As part of the Client Leadership Team, a good Client Partner sets the agenda, understanding the client’s commercial challenges and building a strategy and plan which delivers growth for their business and ours.
As a trusted partner to our clients, you will lead a cross discipline team to deliver exceptionally effective work they feel inspired to be a part of.
You will have extensive experience of building senior client relationships and a proven track record of growing accounts.
You will have a well-rounded digital marketing skillset with a thorough understanding of all channels regardless of whether RocketMill offer them.
You will be an effective and confident communicator, providing consultancy and strategic input, embedding yourself in our client business and becoming a trusted partner.
You will need to be highly organised and be able to coordinate a large integrated agency team around a connected strategy and set of KPI’s.
You will have a keen interest in the wider industry and be seen as a thought leader within the agency.
As a member of the Senior Leadership Team, you will be responsible for delivering sustainable business growth to both our clients and RocketMill by:
- Retaining and growing a base of clients
- Leading contractual renegotiation’s and conclusions, including commercials, terms and SLA
- Confidently navigating conversations with C-Level Clients around:
- Plans by service line
- Current performance
- Driving longer term business growth
- Effective use of company systems to contribute to management information
- Management and development of more junior members of the team
- Be able to demonstrate a thorough understanding of a client’s business, their market and their audience
- Be able to develop a strategy and plan of actions for RocketMill to help our clients win
- Have a strong digital marketing knowledge of all RM service lines, and how they work together
- Exhibit excellent leadership qualities to effectively galvanise the internal client teams
- Strong organisational rigour, to follow internal processes and keep their workflows on track
- An eye for detail to ensure QA
- Line management experience
- A strong knowledge of essential tools such as GA
- Experience of working on multi-channel paid media campaigns
The Interview Process
- Mood music – initial call or coffee
- Getting serious – first interview and competency test
- The finale – an interview with a senior member of the team
- The job’s yours!