Here's what we need
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000, negotiable depending on experience
The Client Leadership team is passionate about integration. They are pivotal in bringing together and shaping all digital elements of customer journey. This extends Strategy, Advertising, Paid Media, SEO and Content as well as UX and Design. As a member of the Client Leadership team you will champion the integration of these service lines under RocketMill’s planning framework, Total Performance.
As a senior member of the Client Leadership team reporting to a Client Partner, you will act as both the voice of the customer and the voice of the agency. You will place our clients at the heart of the agency whilst owning several client campaigns.
To succeed in this role you will have a well-rounded digital marketing skillset with a thorough understanding of all channels. Your everyday motivation is to build and maintain momentum around our day to day commitment to clients.
The role covers briefings, developing successful digital strategies, internal and external communication, reporting and product development. To work successfully across these areas, you will need to be highly organised, command respect from clients and RocketMill staff, be an excellent communicator, and have the ability to nurture client relationships so that you are seen as a trusted advisor.
You will personally be responsible for a set of our largest campaigns, being ultimately responsible for retaining and growing them over the medium to long term.
- Grow and maintain account portfolio
- Guarantee the standard of our delivery to clients
- Identify opportunities for deeper engagement with clients
- Grow client relationships
- Align the agency scope with client business objectives
- Establish an integrated roadmap of activity
- Effectively communicate the value of RocketMill contribution
- Track and report on client health
- Critical participant in inter-agency collaboration
- Own end to end briefing process with internal, agency partner and in-house teams
- Define a communication and delivery cadence
- Line manage junior members of the team
- Train team in Account Management best practice with relevant processes in place on all accounts
- Collaborate with other ADs to ensure consistency and cohesion across role and identify common initiatives
- Track portfolio profitability and create account action plans accordingly
- Ensure 100% alignment of MI platforms
- Identify upsell opportunities with existing clients
- Work with Client Partner on account development plans
- Contribute to marketing collateral
- Previous agency experience or equivalent marketing client-side experience of several years
- A well-rounded digital marketing skillset with a thorough understanding of all channels
- Proven track record of managing and growing a portfolio of accounts
- Be able to demonstrate first-class account management skills
- Excellent communicator, able to speak with authority to clients and colleagues alike
- Be an excellent multi-tasker who can deliver in a fast-paced and vibrant environment
- Be a positive person that adds energy to our team
- Experience of working on new business proposals and pitches
- Expert knowledge of marketing industry platforms
- Previous experience of managing and developing a more junior member of the team
- Experience of being an integral part of an inter-agency team
The Interview Process
- Mood music – initial call or coffee
- Getting serious – first interview and competency test
- The finale – an interview with a senior member of the team
- The job’s yours!